The VIY5-070 Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is used for location and analysis of underground objects using electromagnetic pulse radiation, up to 30 meters depth.
The VIY5-070 GPR is suitable for searching of both metal and dielectric objects.
• Ground Profiling
• GPR consists of 2 separate antenna units: Transmitter and receiver.
• Real time signal pre-processing (Online filtering)
• Automatic-Calibrated online filters
• Wide range of post processing filters
• Increased dynamic range due to digital traces-stacking
• High signal-to-noise ration due to innovative Telbin technology
• Automatic recognition of connected antenna
• Antenna to laptop connection through WiFi or USB
• No additional Control Unit. Any Windows-based computer (laptop) can be used for working
• Bidirectional odometer. User can perform sounding in both directions: back and forth
• Low power consumption: not less than 8 hours of working session before next charging
• Sealed lead acid batteries permitted for air-carrying.
• Durable antenna body made of fiberglass plastic
• Replaceable bottom protector.
• Antenna frequency: 70 MHz
• Receiver to transmitter offset: 1500 mm
• Analogue-to-Digital Converter range: 18 bit
• Dynamic range: not less than 135 dB
• Data acquisition rate: up to 150 traces per second
• Survey window: 240, 360, 480, 600 ns
• Maximum number of samples per trace: 1000
• Trace stacking number: up to 300
• Depth of sounding: up to 30 m (determined by soil properties)
• Spatial resolution: better than 2.0 m
• Trigger mode: single, internal, external
• File size of a single profile: up to 1000000 traces
• Interface: USB2 or WiFi
• Dimensions (L x W x H) [each case]: 1200*607*308 mm
• Weight [each case]: 32.0 kg
• Operating temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
• Continuous operation time: not less than 6 hours