VIY3-070 GPR – has the lowest central frequency in VIY3 GPR product range.
This GPR can be successfully applied in research and mapping of subterranean geological layers, big voids and other objects.
The penetration depth is up to 30 m.
GPR consists of two antenna units – receiver and transmitter. Both of them are fully shielded, that allows to minimize external (surface) interferences.
- Geologic and hydrological surveys;
- Investigation of mines and quarries internal structures;
- Antenna frequency: 70 MHz
- Receiver-to-Transmitter offset: 1500 mm
- Analogue-to-Digital Converter range: 18 bit
- Dynamic range: not less than 135 dB
- Data acquisition rate: up to 30 traces per second
- Survey window: 240, 360, 480, 600 ns
- Maximum number of samples per trace: 1 000
- Trace stacking number: up to 300
- Depth of sounding: up to 30 m (determined by soil properties)
- Spatial resolution: better than 2.0 m
- Trigger mode: single, internal, external
- File size of a single profile: up to 1 000 000 traces
- Interface: USB2 or WiFi
- Dimensions (L x W x H) each antenna: 1200x607x308 mm
- Weight: 2*36.0 kg
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- Continuous operation time: not less than 6 hours