VIY3-125 GPR – the device applicable for deep deposited objects and the ones of big volume.
Max.sounding depth (thickness) – down to 15 meters.
Shielded antenna usage allows to minimize unwanted noises from external surface objects.
- Geology and hydrography
- Construction (deep and detailed foundation probe etc.)
- Archaeological (deep buried artifacts finding)
- Antenna frequency: 125 MHz
- Analogue-to-Digital Converter range: 18 bit
- Dynamic range: not less than 135 dB
- Data acquisition rate: up to 55 traces per second
- Survey window: 120, 180, 240, 300 ns
- Maximum number of samples per trace: 1 000
- Trace stacking number: up to 300
- Depth of sounding: up to 15 m (determined by soil properties)
- Spatial resolution: better than 1.0 m
- Trigger mode: single, internal, external
- File size of a single profile: up to 1 000 000 traces
- Interface: USB2 or WiFi
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1105x580x232 mm
- Weight: 25.0 kg
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- Continuous operation time: not less than 8 hours